Finally a month since I turned 29, yep a whole month already, I have penned the list of things I want to over the remainder of my 20’s and as promised I am sharing it with you. There is nothing outrageous or unrealistic on there, just ten things that I want to do, because I can and unless I make an effort they would remain undone, regardless of how simple some are.
So without any further ado here is my list of ten things I want to do before I turn 30.
Drum roll please…….
1. Start a blog and maintain it (see this is how long I’ve been writing the list I’ve started, just need to maintain)
2. Invest time and money into a skin regime.
3. Get a tattoo on my foot.
4. Go to the Westend to see a show.
5. Pick my own strawberries.
6.Run 5k in less than 30 mins.
7. Run 10k.
8. Buy a pair of black leather boots.
9. Make Meringues
10. Try a new hairstyle.
Like I said all realistic but so easy to put off and not do before now.
This is it. I want all these ticked off before 23rd January 2014.