I’ve hit 20!

No not my age, we are all well aware that I am very near 30.

I am referring to the number of countries which my blog has been viewed from.

Considering there are nearly 200 countries in the world I am already at 10% of the nations  having come across my profile and I think this is quite exciting. I know that leaves 90% but actually I am pleased that anyone outside my friend circle has taken the time to read my posts let alone outside my country or continent!

I am also at nearly 1000 views, which when I get there you will all know about it. I have said before that I didn’t really know what to expect when I started this blog and who would find it interesting but I am certainly pleased so far. I would like to thank you all for reading and if you are outside the UK, thanks for adding a colour to my stats map of the world and please feel free to like and share my Facebook page to expand my viewers even more I would be most grateful 🙂

This week has been a heavy week for me work and training wise, I think my last post made the really clear. Whilst the working week is done and I have a 3 day weekend a head of me I am shattered and drained, hence the safe and uplifting topic today.

I can only hope (along with you no doubt) that by the time my next post comes around there is fun and happiness in there.

Hope you all have a good weekend!

Advertisements

One thought on “I’ve hit 20!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s